About the Nashville Home Show – Exhibitor Info
Thanks for your interest in exhibiting at the Nashville Home Show! We’ve broken down our exhibitor info into 3 categories for you:
- About the Show – For those who want to know more about the show’s history, who attends, marketing strategies & more!
- Interested in Exhibiting – For those who are ready to take the steps to become an exhibitor!
- Contracted Exhibitors – For those who have already signed up and need resources to prepare for a successful show!
Use the buttons below to find what you need!
About the Show
Interested in Exhibiting?
Why Exhibit at the Nashville Home Show?
The Nashville Home Show has been thriving since 1982! Most importantly, it is a magnet for affluent homeowners with a project in mind and an agenda to buy.
Did you know, an average of 100 people move to Nashville every single day? Your products and services are desperately needed!
With ads that target the Middle Tennessee Region, the Nashville Home Show draws attendees from Clarksville to Fayetteville, Lebanon to Dickson, and everywhere in between.
We have a healthy media spend that blankets the market in advertising. In the weeks leading up to the show, TV, Radio, Billboard, Digital, social media and strategic partnerships with media partners like Nashville House & Home Magazine help drive the crowds.
Location, Location, Location
We have the largest and most accessible Convention Center in the region! Music City Center is a non-union facility conveniently located in the heart of downtown Nashville.
- 92% own homes more than ten (10) years old
With a plan to improve…
- 36% researching future projects
- 15% looking to remodel bathrooms
- 9% looking for new kitchens
…and a budget to get it done!
- 62% have immediate home improvement projects in the $10-50k range
- 11% have budgeted $50,000+ for future projects
How do we bring the crowds?
Our show is great shop-and-compare opportunities for home owners with projects, but that’s not all. Also, it is a great day for families and kids!
Multi-channel marketing plan:
- Radio/ TV/ Billboards
- Targeted direct mail
- Strategic ticket discount partnerships
- Behavior, interest & demographic targeted digital advertisements
- Lifestyle features including a cooking stage, expert project advice & crafts for adults and kids
- 2019 main stage speaker, Laurie Smith of TLC’s Trading Spaces
Make the most of your time exhibiting!
Face-to-Face Selling – Meet your customers in-person!
Market Services – Educate attendees about the unique benefits of your great company!
Generate Qualified Leads – We market to affluent home owners from across the region!
Network – Hundreds of your colleagues will be here!
Who else believes in us?
Hundreds of companies believe in our show and return year after year! Check out our exhibitor list to see the companies that make the Nashville Home Show an important part of their marketing strategy!
Your show is one of the most professional shows I’ve been involved with in over 40 years! We had a large crowd of quality folks in attendance! Thanks for a great show!
All I can say is there is absolutely no improvement needed! Hands down this is the best show on our schedule and we do 60 shows a year!
Why do I do home shows? It’s not because I like standing for long periods of time! It’s because I like interacting with people who may decide to do business with us – it gives them and us the opportunity to decide if we are a good fit for them, no obligation. I keep coming to The Nashville Home Show because it has been one of the best lead sources for us over 10 years. Most people who visit the show have a project in mind. I staff my booth, not only myself, but with a qualified staff of designers. We take this opportunity to share knowledge and information, whether or not someone chooses to hire us.
Let’s Talk about Exhibiting!
We look forward to your participation in the Nashville Home Show! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
Music City Center
Companies A – K
Exhibit Sales Manager
Companies L – Z
Exhibit Sales Manager