There are a number of features that make our show great! Beyond the 200+ local experts & exhibitors, we additionally bring in national & local celebrities, offer family-friendly entertainment & activities. Moreover, there’s also fantastic shopping! With so many features available, you will have plenty of opportunities to Meet! Learn! Create! Shop!
Trace Barnett of the Food Network
The Cooking Stage will be on fire once again in 2019! Don’t miss Trace Barnett, Food Network Star Finalist and top local chefs as they whip up delicious bites during live cooking demos all weekend.
- Saturday, September 7th at 2pm
- Sunday, September 8th at 1pm
Yachecia Holston of Master Chef Season 8
Yachecia Holston, Top 5 Finalist on Season 8 of Master Chef will teach you how she makes her famous fried chicken & biscuits!
- Friday, September 6th at 2:30pm and 5:30pm
The Inspirations Stage plays hosts to a number of insightful, passionate and creative speakers to help you improve you home / lifestyle!
Scheduled to appear…
- Laurie Smith – Superstar Designer featured on TLC’s Trading Spaces, The Today Show and The View!
- Bohnne Jones – President, Owner and Lead Interior Designer of Decorating Den Interiors!
- Carol Bass – Owner of The Practical Decorator
- Kimberly Greenwell – Producer and host of “My Southern Home with Kimberly Greenwell”
- Scarlet Paolicchi – Founder of FamilyFocusBlog.com and author of Sharing Stories, Making Memories: A Journal for Grandparents and Grandchildren!
Let’s Get Cooking!
The Cooking Stage welcomes nationally recognized celebrity chefs and local expert chefs to the stage to teach you how to make some of their signature dishes!
Scheduled to appear…
- Yachecia Holston – MasterChef Season 8 – Top 5 Finalist
- Trace Barnett – The Food Network Star – Finalist
- Susan Williams – Food Blogger
- C.C. Fridlin – Chef & Author
What is Chalk Couture?
Chalk Couture is a collection of products that you use to create professional-looking chalkboards and so much more! You can make stunningly beautiful home decor and apparel items without any artistic skills at all.
Make & Take Crafts!
Get creative and have fun! Join Chalk Couture to create your own home decor piece in fun, DIY tutorials. Class seats will be available on a first come, first serve basis throughout the weekend with the schedule released as the show draws closer. This is a complimentary activity.
Kid’s Crafts & Activities
Your children are the heart of your home and they are always welcome at the Nashville Home Show! This year you’ll find crafts for children and added activities to keep them happy and engaged as you plan your next home project.
The Nashville Home Show offers Hundreds of Experts & Thousands of Ideas all under one roof!
Made in America Marketplace
Amongst our hundreds of exhibitors, we’ve carved out a couple speciality sections for showgoers to shop. For instance, the recently created Made In America Marketplace at the Nashville Home Show offers a chance to shop for unique gifts including… Candles, Ceramics, Home Decor, Woodworking, Leather Goods, Jewelry & Accessories, Garden Supplies, Patio Decor, Specialty Gifts and Uniquely Handmade Items! In short, hundreds of items are available to see and purchase.
Pet Plaza Corner
Our newest specialty shopping area of the show, the Pet Plaza Corner will feature great shopping for gifts to please your furry friends! We have toys, accessories, food, leashes, collars, services & more! In other words, everything you could want!
Make plans to attend!
We look forward to having you join us for the Nashville Home Show!
Music City Center